Terms & conditions
Visitmuhu rental service is offered by Engelvels OÜ (registration nr. 11287246, juridical address Tornimäe 5, Tallinn, 10145, Estonia). Official language that applies to Terms & condition is English language for business conveniences.
- To rent a bike you will need photo ID (driving licence, ID card or passport). The ID will be scanned and kept only until the bikes and equipment have been returned undamaged.
- The bike will be handed over for rent only after rent fee and Security Deposit have been paid. Rent fee and Security Deposit amounts depend on chosen Items and will be included on the signed agreement. Security Deposit will be returned after the end of agreed renting period.
- The bike must be returned within the scheduled time, to the same place where the bike was rented, unless agreed otherwise. If being late and not informed about it in advanced, 2 eur fee for every delayed hour will be charged.
- Both the user and Engelvels OÜ will check the bike functionality on delivery. On accepting the bike the user states that it is mechanically working.
- The user must respect the rules of the road and shared use trails. Engelvels OÜ will not be responsible for improper use of the bike and for lack of disregard for the rules of the road and trails.
- Use of the bike requires physical suitability and competence by the rider.
- The user will be responsible for any injury to themselves, to third person, damage to the environment and to the bike itself.
- Any loss or damage to Engelvels OÜ bikes or equipment will be the hirer’s responsibility and must be paid for. Hirerer has to inform Engelvels OÜ and local police immediately in case bicycle is lost or stolen.
- The bike can only be rented by over 18’s. The bike can be used by under 18’s only if Terms have been co-signed by parent or legal guardian.
- Engelvels OÜ can deny the rental service to anyone they deem unsuitable for riding the bike or for any other reason.
- The acceptance of the rental contract by the user implies the knowledge and full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more before pick-up will receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before pick-up are eligible for a refund minus 30 eur cancellation fee.
- Classic bikes are by their very nature old/vintage bikes with old/vintage components, therefore extra care is required.